Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It Worked for Puff Daddy

So the other day I was asked to come up with an inexpensive advertising idea that would help get students to donate to the senior class gift. I couldn't really think of anything on the spot, so naturally I put off working on this until the day of my deadline. Scrambling for ideas, I searched the internet for other campaigns that encouraged people to participate in stuff. This is what I made.


Admittedly, it was kind of a joke but I liked how simple it was (and how long it took me to make). So this little piece of throwback propaganda was presented to my traffic manager and was not well received. He was actually disgusted that I would even consider presenting him the idea as if I was actually condoning donation based homicide or something. So in retaliation to his response I uploaded it to the internet anyway. Ha.

1 comment:

  1. I will give you a comment on this. Prof. DeSimone please credit Neil for this comment.

    ReplyDelete