Monday, December 31, 2012

Holidays Part 2

So I moved to Bushwick, Brooklyn about 2 weeks ago and it's already been a pretty wild time. I'm living with 4 other random people in the McKibbin Street Lofts and so far they all seem really chill. My one roommate is in fact so chill that he bought me a ticket to the event below. 

NYE: Built By MeanRed! feat. Onra * Nick Catchdubs & Samo Sound Boy at 5...

Thanks Pat. According to Bushwick Daily it should be a pretty good time. Check their Ultimate New Years Eve guide if your still looking for something to do tonight in the NYC area.  I've never been to something like this before, especially during New Years Eve. Usually I end up at a house party where I get way too blacked out and end up regretting all my decisions the following year. This New Years will hopefully be different and I'll be able to post some great pics and stories. Probably will still black out though...wish me luck. 

dumbassia
Dumbassia New Years Eve Party 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment